Welcome Phoebe, Director of Practice Transformation!
Phoebe Olivera joined our staff this summer as the new Director of Practice Transformation. She brings skills and knowledge from many years in a community health center and other roles helping people develop programming within their clinical systems. We are thrilled to have Phoebe on…
Inspirational Coloring Cards to Download, Print, and Share
CREATED BY: TARSHA ROCKOWITZ We’ve created a set of coloring cards with inspirational messages for you to click to download, print and share. The artwork is original and created by our wonderful graphic designer Tarsha Rockowitz. Enjoy!
Mass Incarceration, Police Violence, and Public Health
BY ANDREW TAYLOR Incarceration in America has grown explosively since the 1970s, with the national incarceration rate more than tripling from 1970 to 2017. Even more startling than the growth of incarceration is its extreme concentration. As an example of this, consider that at the height…
- New Leadership at Healthy Generations
- Sharing Our CHW Integration Pilot Learning at the Western Forum
- Legislative Session Wraps Up With Wins for Community Health and Health Equity
- Healthy Gen Deepens Community-Based Health Programs in Partnership with Pierce County ACH
- Welcome Edgar Lopez-Baez and Tina Horner