New Leadership at Healthy Generations
Best wishes to Paul Getzel, who resigned as executive director of the Foundation for Healthy Generations on July 15 to pursue new projects. Paul joined Healthy Generations in 2018 after serving as deputy director at Lifelong, a Seattle-based nonprofit community health organization.
While at Healthy Generations, Paul steered the organization through a series of programmatic and strategic planning initiatives. We wish him all the best as he embarks on his next exciting venture.
Julie Peterson, Healthy Generations’ Senior Director of Policy and Advocacy has been named interim executive director and is working with the Foundation Board to chart out strategy and next steps for Healthy Generations programs.
- New Leadership at Healthy Generations
- Sharing Our CHW Integration Pilot Learning at the Western Forum
- Legislative Session Wraps Up With Wins for Community Health and Health Equity
- Healthy Gen Deepens Community-Based Health Programs in Partnership with Pierce County ACH
- Welcome Edgar Lopez-Baez and Tina Horner