- The Preventive Health and Health Service Block Grant
- Childhood Immunization Program (317 Grant)
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention
- Cancer Programs
What should you do?
- E-mail or phone Congressman McDermott to thank him for his remarks in support of the PPHF today.
- Send an e-mail or call your member (or the entire Washington State Congressional Delegation if you are a statewide organization) and let them know you/or your organization are opposed to using the PPHF to offset H.R. 1190.
- Click here for a list of the Washington State Congressional District Directors, Health LAs, and numbers to the DC offices to contact your local representative.
Meanwhile, here in Washington State there is still no agreement on an operating budget for 2015-2017. Without an operating budget by June 30, the Washington State government will begin a potential partial shutdown.
For more Federal and State updates, see the full Health Policy News You Can Use.